A successful Financial Services organisation is looking for experienced Financial Advisers who are qualified to Level 4 Diploma.
Summary of Area/Department Focus:
• To provide profitable, effective and compliant independent financial planning advice to the existing client bank and new clients on their pension options at retirement
• To identify and develop new business opportunities from existing clients, introducers and referrals in order to achieve agreed revenue targets
• To conduct yourself in accordance with the FSA’s Statement of Principles and Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
• To promote and provide a comprehensive and compliant service to new and existing clients within the activities as defined and authorised by the client
• To act and deliver in accordance with the TCF principles at all times.
Summary of Job Purpose:
To provide compliant accurate advice on Pension Maturities in line with the clients Annuity Service standards and procedures. This will involve:
Review of client’s pensions to advise on the best maturity options.
Analysis to take account of :
• Annuity rates and other retirement options.
• Client’s individual circumstances, health requirements and financial position.
• Existing policy options and restrictions
• To keep up-to-date with all annuity terms, legislation and regulatory changes and to be able to provide appropriate and accurate advice.
• Keeping and maintaining accurate records and files for individual clients to provide a thorough compliance audit trail.
The role offers a salary of £30,000 plus bonus, with all clients provided.