Paraplanner, Sales Support
£22,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Do you have experience in financial services administration and looking to become a paraplanner?
We have a new opening for an Assistant Paraplanner to join a leading independent advisory company based in Bristol.
- To support Advisers, and ultimately clients, in the advice-giving process with administration, product research and production of application forms and supporting literature.
- Proactively engage with obtain information on existing policies; this will include issuing letters of authority, chasing up providers regularly and obtaining the information either online, over the telephone or in writing.
- Produce new business illustrations.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the Paraplanner and Adviser.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and
- updated in line with Company procedures.
Skills and Attributes
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process.
- Ability to work within defined business processes and to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise and plan own workload.
- An assertive “can do” approach to dealing with product providers and fund management groups.
- It’s desirable to have strong IT skills in Word and Excel as well as in a range of in-house and 3rd party software tools, such as IO/AO/X-Plan, Financial Express Analytics, O&M Pension Profiler.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to email@example.com
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.