£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Birmingham or Leeds
The key purpose of the role is to design, implement and deliver engaging training programmes to ensure the company consultants are fully competent and versed on new regulations. You will work closely with Managers, Consultants and Paraplanners to understand individual training requirements.
- Design and implement individual and group training activities
- Support new colleagues and ensure all advisers achieve and maintain CAS status
- Deliver the company induction programme
- Attend client meetings and facilitate role play opportunities to promote best practice.
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Previous experience of working as an adviser would be advantageous
- Demonstrable training experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Financial Advisors, Paraplanners, Sales Support, Pensions administration, T&C and Compliance roles.