£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Full company benefits & bonuses
Are you an experienced Financial Administrator looking for a fresh opportunity in an up and coming HNW practice? We have a new opening for an experienced financial administrator to join an independent advisory practice based in central London, just minutes’ walk from Bank station.
To support two directors who cover all aspects of financial planning. To proactively engage with clients by post, email, SMS, and telephone, to obtain or clarify information that is needed to be able to provide the best possible advice and to answer client queries of a factual or technical nature.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times, whether relating to clients’ or the company’s documentation and information.
- Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries.
- Diary management and arranging client meetings for the Directors
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- Inputting new business proposals to the back-office system in line with Company procedures
- Maintain up to date knowledge of financial products, services, regulatory requirements and codes of practice appropriate to the company.
- Technically astute and have clarity of full Financial Planning areas, to be able to produce high quality output in line with FCA requirements
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write own letters and proactively and independently reply to correspondence
- Previous experience in Financial Services
- A confident and robust manner and a good sense of humour
- Qualifications in Financial Planning Diploma (Level 4) would be a bonus but is not essential.
Benefits of working with this Top tier IFA practice include:
- Attractive salary
- Company benefits
- Prestigious London Offices
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to David Sheddon - email@example.com
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.