£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Full benefits and bouses
Salary: up to £50,000pa dependent on experience and qualifications, plus bonus
This is a leading firm of financial planners and wealth managers providing a wide range of financial services for both corporate and individual clients. Clients range from PLCs to sole traders, and from high net worth individuals to those just beginning their career.
Success comes from the technical excellence of their people, and also commitment to giving practical, hands-on advice and a constant investment in technology and administrative services.
You will provide clients with financial advice and make recommendations on how best to meet their goals. You will be taking over an existing client bank which historically has generated sufficient new business to earn the adviser bonus. The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace for available products and services, identify clients’ needs, design financial strategies and gain commitment from clients to proceed with your recommendations.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
Assess clients’ financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
Cultivate the client base and build relationships
Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations.
Experience & Skills:
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times, and will provide impartial and unbiased advice. Excellent time management is a must to ensure appointments are scheduled with realistic time frames.
- Experience as a Financial Adviser or relevant experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
- Good knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions of clients
- Good analysis skills, money management skills and planning skills
- Should be enthusiastic and willing to assist clients
- Ability to manage own workload
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change