Administration, Sales Support
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Financial Planning Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to join a small friendly Financial Services Practice to assist the Advisers with new client administration and support. The position involves regular client contact by telephone, email and face to face. To work within a team and provide timely and efficient administration support to the financial advisers.
- Gathering research for Suitability Reports such as fund performance, costs and existing benefits etc.
- Preparing advice reports within the company guidelines and templates.
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and e-mails to clients and providers
- Preparing new business packs for client meetings
- Submit new business applications to the recommended provider
- Follow up cases that have been submitted and provide clients with updates
- Obtain illustrations via telephone, e-mail or online
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client file
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages for the principal where necessary
- Any other reasonable request made by the principal or manager of the company
- Prior experience within a Financial Practice.
- General wide experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good telephone manner
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Being able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Full support is offered to staff to gain professional qualifications in our field.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact David Sheddon for a confidential discussion around your career aspirations. Advance is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc. Please continue to check our website www.advanceyourcareer.com for any other roles which may be of interest.