£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car allowance, full benefits
Experienced Financial Consultant
Negotiable salary, car allowance, full benefits and bonuses
We are looking for an experienced Financial Planner within the Leeds area to service and develop an existing client base. Applicants will ideally be Chartered or working towards Chartered status, articulate with the ability to work confidently with both wealthy private clients and corporate clients. The ideal candidate will be highly organised and technically astute.
- Strong experience advising clients face to face in an independent adviser role
- Progress towards Chartered Financial Planner status
- Detailed knowledge of financial planning solutions for individuals and business owners.
- Financial acumen. You must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of financial matters and strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to make a connection with clients, putting them at ease and gaining trust. An ability to explain complex matters in a simple way is vital.
- Highly professional and presentable.
Competitive basic annual salary depending upon experience and qualifications, car allowance and full benefits package.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation that offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Areas of expertise include Independent Financial Advisers, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.