IFA/Independent Adviser, Wealth Management
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Full benefits and bonuses
Independent Financial Adviser
A role has developed within the Peterborough area to service and grow an existing HNW client base. This is an opportunity for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised adviser to service an existing client base and develop new opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of all financial products with specific focus on pension and investments
- Servicing an existing loyal client base across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors
- Creating new business opportunities across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors
- Responsibilities include
- Maintain regular client contact providing assistance when required and ensuring a strong client service
- Excellent communication required, being able to communicate across a wide range of client profile
- Strong focus on growth and intergenerational planning
You will have the ability to build upon existing strong client relationships.
It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment. You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
You must be a minimum of level 4 diploma qualified, with the preference either at Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation that offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.