Administration Management, Compliance, General Management, IFA/Independent Adviser, Paraplanner
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Full company benefits
Successful IFA practice based in Leamington Spa are seeking an Operations Manager.
The role suit an experienced Senior Paraplanner, Ex IFA or Practice Manager.
This is a hands on role taking responsibility for a busy administration and paraplanning department, providing exceptional service to consultants and clients.
Previous IFA experience is essential with a good understanding of back office systems and processes and sound knowledge of financial products and legislation.
A high level of IT literacy including report writing and management abilities. A very attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate
- Supervising a small team of Paraplanners and Administrators, you will have the ability to support technically, motivate and lead the team.
- Good report writing skills and professional approach.
- Idealy you will have Diploma qualified (level 4) as a minimum
- Produce accurate KPI stats.
- Ensure that the team are producing accurate and compliant client files and suitability reports
- Review diary to prepare for forthcoming appointments
- Conduct pre-brief and post-brief meetings with advisers before
- Reviewing recruitment needs
- Overall running of the business
- Reporting into the board