£37,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Full benefits and open ended bonus scheme
Negotiable salary, benefits and bonuses
Working for a Chartered Financial Planning business who are highly profitable and successful, your role is to work closely with the directors.
Minimum Qualifications: QCF 4 - CII diploma
Due to continuing growth the company is looking for an experienced paraplanner with strong technical knowledge.
- Attending client’s meetings (majority of which take place in-house)
- Preparation of detailed cash flow models
- Undertaking research to support recommendations
- Ensure all compliance documents and records are maintained in a timely manner.
- Liaise and communicate with clients, providers and third parties as required.
- Source relevant illustrations from providers on terms as set out.
- Provide client valuations, source fund and investment information from investment house.
To be successful you will need
- Experience writing suitability reports
- Hold CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If successful, you will benefit from a salary of up to £50,000, plus benefits.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.