£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
We currently have a unique vacancy available for a Paraplanner to join a friendly IFA practice in Fareham. The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for client queries with regards to pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration.
In addition, you will work closely with the Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing their Clients’ Financial Advice needs, providing excellent standards of client service and conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements and producing timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Writing Financial Planning Reports that Advisers present to clients
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the clients to deal with day to day queries
- Supporting Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for clients
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests,
- Back office support
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm's procedures
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Experience & Skills:
- You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times. Key requirements are:
- Experience working in a "Whole of Market" Financial Advice firm, Paraplanner/ report writing experience is essential
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce business correspondence with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).