IFA/Independent Adviser, Paraplanner
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Report Writer / Paraplanner looking for a fresh opportunity in an up and coming company? We have a new opening for a Snr Paraplanner to join a chartered independent advisory company based in Manchester.
To support clients as part of the financial planning team by providing technical solutions and strategies which enable clients to meet their financial planning goals. To proactively engage with clients by post, email, SMS, and telephone, to obtain or clarify information that is needed to be able to provide the best possible advice and to answer client queries of a factual or technical nature.
- Embrace being a Team player, being aware of the working environment, Team and Company culture.
- Understand the financial planning requirements of clients, to produce effective and compliant financial planning recommendations and to maintain the strategies over the lifetime of the client’s service agreement.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times, whether relating to clients’ or the company’s documentation and information.
- Adhering to the company’s policies and processes, ensuring that all work produced is in accordance with the principals and regulations as set out by the Financial Services Authority.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of financial products, services, regulatory requirements and codes of practice appropriate to the company.
- Ensure the companies processes are utilised at all times, identify and report any gaps or inefficiencies which may be relevant. Delivering excellent client service in line with the duties and competencies set out for the role.
- Share best practice and play an active part in contributing to the development of new processes and the refinement of existing processes.
- Plan and prioritise workflow to ensure deadlines are met.
- Technically astute and have clarity of full Financial Planning Areas, to be able to produce high quality output in line with FCA requirements
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Awareness of principals and regulations as set out by FCA
- Previous Paraplanning experience
- Qualifications: Financial Planning Diploma, working towards Advanced Certificate in Financial Planning would be advantageous.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to David Sheddon at Advance Search & Selection Ltd.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.