Administration, Pension Administration, Sales Support
£25,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Salary up to £32,000 (depending on level of experience and professional qualifications), full benefits.
This well-established Pensions Consultancy that has built a reputation for being honest, friendly and helpful professionals. They have extensive knowledge and experience, which has proved to be invaluable for their clients. They are now seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to build on that work.
- Check all policy reviews and TVAS of client’s existing pension arrangements.
- Ensure all the annual compliance reports are prepared.
- Check reviews of client’s pension schemes and transfer value analysis.
- Check the suitability reports carried out by the advisers.
- Check all quotations.
- Deal with complaints received, written and verbal, and ensure the complaints log is maintained.
- Provide technical support and training to the administration teams.
- Comply with all security and confidentiality policies.
- Carry out due diligence of Advisers.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Defined Benefit schemes
- Excellent IT skills
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Compliance, Pensions, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.