Bancassurance, Compliance, General Management, IFA/Independent Adviser, Tied & Multi Sales
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Competitive basic salary, pension and other flexible company benefits
Training & Competency Supervisor
Home based role covering the North West
Basic salary up to £45,000 pa depending on experience
Our client is a leading and professional Financial Services company who is looking for a Training & Competency Supervisor, working from home covering the North West of England and South Scotland.
As a Training & Competency Supervisor, your role will be to ensure: -
- The requirements of the T&C scheme are fulfilled across the company
- Appropriate systems and controls are in place to maintain compliance standards
- Assess the technical knowledge and skills of advisers, the quality of advice given and the overall adherence to the Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Promote skills and knowledge to facilitate positive consumer outcomes
- Ensure any issues or risks are identified and mitigated in the most appropriate way.
- Key to this role will be your ability to prioritise and work independently. In return, this role will broaden your existing Financial Services knowledge within a dedicated team who enjoy the responsibility of making a real difference.
Skills and Experience
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Level 4 qualified (or equivalent)
- Clear understanding of current regulation and regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of key industry issues and emerging risks
- Sound technical knowledge re-products and services
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal with people in various contexts
- Ability to analyse information with accuracy
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise own work to meet set deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of work
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
If you are interested in this or other similar roles, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include Independent Financial Advisers, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.